Divine Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Mafia

Divine Mafia - Runescape clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My appreciation poll

Go down 
2 posters

Can you give a shout out to Jose?
Yes! I must say Jose, you do real good
My appreciation poll Vote_lcap83%My appreciation poll Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No! I must say, something needs to change
My appreciation poll Vote_lcap17%My appreciation poll Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Impartial. Just another webpage to me.
My appreciation poll Vote_lcap0%My appreciation poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

My appreciation poll Empty
PostSubject: My appreciation poll   My appreciation poll EmptyMay 15th 2009, 2:15 pm

I was talking with anna, and somehow she gets me going to the main page. Man was I shocked by how good that web page looked, and so in honor of Jose I came up with this poll to be a kind of applause for all his hard work. Thanks for it Jose!
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: My appreciation poll   My appreciation poll EmptyMay 15th 2009, 5:35 pm

Jose does very well, except for that video. The fact that you can't pause, and the entire thing is "oooooooo....."..
otherwise, great job man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My appreciation poll   My appreciation poll EmptyMay 15th 2009, 5:40 pm

My only ever issue was just the black letters... but i've given up on that one... rofl.
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: My appreciation poll   My appreciation poll EmptyMay 15th 2009, 7:03 pm

RACISM!@ Laughing Razz
he does a pretty good job overall. there's always gonna be flaws, but hell, he's skilled as shit.
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: My appreciation poll   My appreciation poll EmptyMay 15th 2009, 7:03 pm

thanks Logan but I've resigned and the website has been shut down this forum will not be closed until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: My appreciation poll   My appreciation poll EmptyMay 15th 2009, 7:05 pm

Wow, i thought..never mind. i wont, save a "lost soul, in a lost wrld", as you call it. your always gonna have a place with us, if you want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My appreciation poll   My appreciation poll EmptyMay 16th 2009, 12:18 am

I guess it was bound to happen. Time to stretch your wings and move on. I have the same calling but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it with my military career.

But I dont suppose you would be willing to say why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My appreciation poll   My appreciation poll EmptyMay 16th 2009, 6:56 am

I apologise for posting twice in a row, but I wanted to make sure this got lit up.

Jose man, I really hope you reconsider. There is a lot going with this clan and I know I am not officially apart of it no more, but the stuff you have done- between videos for advertisements and the heck awesome web pages that you have taken great care out of your time to make them look awesome and work brilliantly for the clan- are what glue this glan together in a unity. Despite all the arguments we have had in the past, one thing remains clear and I speak for myself on this: Had it not been for your site building experience, I would have been forced to quit ages ago after coming up to italy. Yet this forum was here to help keep me informed and probably to help keep others informed as well. I can't thank you enough for some of the other programs you have educated me in. You have provided me with an awesome web screen video cam and teamspeak and ventrilo, and indirectly you have provided me a way to expand my knowledge in site building through forumotion and uuuq.
Despite whatever you decide to do, I wish the best of luck to you.

Your Friend,
Logan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My appreciation poll   My appreciation poll Empty

Back to top Go down

My appreciation poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Mafia :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: