Divine Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Mafia

Divine Mafia - Runescape clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a little riddle the remake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

a little riddle the remake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 4:55 pm

good guess ben i think ; Shocked

ok then how would u rearrange the letters in new door to make 1 word?
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 7:28 pm

I still say john's a transexual. Laughing
Ok, guys, i'll give you one......or a few. Shocked

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

There was a man who was born before his father, killed his mother, and married his sister. Yet, there was nothing wrong with what he had done. Why?

Joe wants to go home, but he can not because a man wearing a mask is waiting for him. The masked man does not want to harm Joe. Home is not Joe's house. What is the problem?

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

kudos whoever gets most of these.
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 7:30 pm

Master....How about, "one word"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 8:38 pm

Ben wrote:

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

the 1 with the lion becouse if im not worng then the lions should be dead by now

and it is the answer ben
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 9:13 pm

good anwser, you're right. try my other now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 12:08 am

T|-|1$ t|-|®️34[) [)13[) ub3®️ |-|4®️[) 101z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 4:13 am

Come on Ben, don't be spamming. Evil or Very Mad

I can't wrap my head around your other three riddles for the life of me. scratch Your gonna have to tell me. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 8:21 am

Joe wants to go home, but he can not because a man wearing a mask is waiting for him. The masked man does not want to harm Joe. Home is not Joe's house. What is the problem?

his house was destroyed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 8:53 am

Then who is the masked man?
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 9:07 am

Na. thats not it master.
Joe and the masked man are playing baseball. Joe is on 3rd base, and the masked man is the catcher.

There was a man who was born before his father, killed his mother, and married his sister. Yet, there was nothing wrong with what he had done. Why?
His father was behind him when he was born, his mother did in birth, and he grew up to be a priest and married his sister.

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
The woman was a photographer, took his picture, holds the picture under water to develop, then hangs it up to dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 9:30 am

Hey, nice riddles! I couldn't figure the answer to any for them cept the first.

This is my only impossible riddles:

A man is stuck in a room with no doors, no windows, no apparent exit of any kind.
All that is in the room is a mirror and a table. How does the man get out?

If anyone guesses this without having already heard this riddle, i'll be WOWed. affraid
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 9:31 am

I got some more. Surprised

Your in a place called Jack's world and there is only one Law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. What is the law?

A woman had two sons who were born on the same hour of the same day of the same year. But they were not twins. How can this be?

There is a man dead in a locked office, sitting at his desk. On the desk there are a couple of pieces of blank paper, a pen and a sealed envelope. The office is locked from the inside. No-one has directly killed him. How was he killed?

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

lol, try these. they're slightly easier, except for one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 10:14 am

-There is a man dead in a locked office, sitting at his desk. On the desk there are a couple of pieces of blank paper, a pen and a sealed envelope. The office is locked from the inside. No-one has directly killed him. How was he killed?

He commited suicide and left a suicide note.

-What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

Coal

-This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

The only thing odd is the word odd? lol... i guess.

-Your in a place called Jack's world and there is only one Law. There is a mirror, but no reflection. There is pizza with cheese, but not sausage. There is pepper, but no salt. There is a door, yet no entrance or exit. What is the law?

Nothing can compliment the other?

Those were my attempts. lol
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 10:14 am

Logan, i cant seem to get that one. good riddle. All i could figure is i think he's in a like parralel universe, and the mirror is osmehow the exit.
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 10:19 am

Only one that was right was the coal, but the real anwser is charcoal, but they are virtually the same thing, so you're right. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 7:33 pm

Ben wrote:

A woman had two sons who were born on the same hour of the same day of the same year. But they were not twins. How can this be?

There is a man dead in a locked office, sitting at his desk. On the desk there are a couple of pieces of blank paper, a pen and a sealed envelope. The office is locked from the inside. No-one has directly killed him. How was he killed?

he wrote a letter then sealed it then he was siting there and ether ran out of air or got ink poisoning or had a heart attack

she had orhans i guess
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 8:18 pm

Your close on the man in the office one.
Not so close on the woman and her kids one.
Want me to give the anwser's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 2:13 pm

no a friend cleared:answer: the man he was sealing the letter then the letter had poison of some kind and died from that u can answer the woman.

ben over here im yelling now look right here its my answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you can't understand this post then...............................may i tell you about a book with alot of words that can help you

Last edited by master 6399 on March 5th 2009, 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 6:51 pm

Dude, this is my riddle....and the anwser is the seal was poisoned.
And the the boys were 2 out of a set of triplets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 2:09 pm

i just said the seal was poisoned............................................... Mad
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 3:22 pm

master 6399 wrote:
Ben wrote:

he wrote a letter then sealed it then he was siting there and ether ran out of air or got ink poisoning or had a heart attack

she had orhans i guess

No, to be exact, you said ran out of air, which is wrong, and ink poisoning is wrong. Ypu have the right idea, but there's no ink on an envelope seal.
There's GLUE, but no ink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 4:34 am

Was the glue laced with a poison???
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 11:01 am

You guys have never heard of envelope seals being poisonous?
You have got to be jokin, i know nedra's in canada, but everyone else....>.>
It's common in America.
So, let's just move on, you guys will never get it.
Some-one else's turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 11:10 am

I'm gonna move my riddle I asked earlier down here.

A man was stuck in a room with no windows, doors, or any apparent exits. The only things in the room aside from the man is a mirror and a table. How does the man escape from the room?

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 3:24 pm

I give up. I tried earlier. You guys try now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a little riddle the remake
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Mafia :: General :: Jesters-
Jump to: