Divine Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Mafia

Divine Mafia - Runescape clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a little riddle the remake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

a little riddle the remake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 5:49 pm

the mirror is the exit u but it on the table then jump in the mirror then ur out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 7:57 am

No, sorry master. The mirror is the first step of getting out, but it is not the exit. One more hint: Puns (or play on words) are the key to this riddle.

Someone give me one more guess, and i'll answer it tomorrow at latest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 5:28 pm

you use th mirror to find the door the door can only be seen thro the mirror
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 6:24 pm

epic spelling master lawl. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 8:03 pm

well i may not be winng any spelling bees but if i can remember your eyes aren't sharp. i did say the seal was poisoned second to last post on 3 page yell at me for giting it wrong and you will pay Mad king
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 8:17 pm

dude, my eyes are fine. lol stopi bitching that your anwser was not what you say it was. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 8:22 pm

it is the right answer ur eyes must be on a day off Exclamation Mad king
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 8:30 pm

Dude, i hate to say this, but your being fucking retarded!
your anwser was not the correct anwser! you said ink poisoning! which is completely different than the seal being poisoned!
and, as it was my riddle, i think i would know the god damn anwser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 8:40 pm

grrrr im not talking about that post im talking about the 1 i posted just befor you posted the answer and below the 1 you sayed i was worng on thats what i have tbeen trying to tell you Arrow Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 8:41 pm

lol how is the riddles going you guys?
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 8:43 pm

well, i hardly understood half of your post, maybe if you used PUNCTUATION I MIGHT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 8:45 pm

just look over the whole 3 page befor your next post
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 8:52 pm

i've reviewed it many times, once again, unable to understand a word you typed, ehem, no punctuation, so, i can't really do that very well.
try using som punctuation, im not the only one who has trouble understanding your posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 9:05 pm

ok ben the post has this on it now:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i added what you asked for now look for it
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 9:07 pm

Ok, im done with an argument that's going in circles. Seriously, who cares anymore.
Move back to the riddles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 11:15 pm

No, you can not see the door through the mirror. The mirror is not the exit, just the first step. Don't forget about the table too, and use puns! haha.

Allright, I know no one will get this riddle. No one has. However, I dont remember the exact wording but it goes something like this.

--------------------If you want to keep guessing, dont look below this line------------------------------------------------------

You look in the mirror and you saw. You take the saw and you cut the table in half, put the two halves back together to make a whole. Crawl through the hole and your out!

Thats the hardest riddle I know.
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 7:23 am

Oh....that was epicly, challengingly LAME. becuase it was conf00sing 1010101.
Well, it's master's turn but as i havent seen him lately, i'll go.

What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 2:15 pm

This maybe the riddle your talking about Wink

You are stuck in a room with no doors or windows, all there is, is a table and a mirror, how do you get out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 3:11 pm

thats the one i said josep
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 3:34 pm

yeah.. Rolling Eyes
it is.
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 4:12 pm

look through the mirror, see what you saw, grab the saw, cut the table in half, two halves make a whole, crawl through the hole and YOUR OUT!! W00T GO jACK OFF NOW Wink
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 4:47 pm

I already was rofl!
>.>
in your room jose. Surprised
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 7:55 pm

my post is like a cheesy cheap chat room for crazy people
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 8:55 pm

damn, you caught me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 3:06 am

Yeah, I knew it went something like that. That part always hangs me up. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little riddle the remake   a little riddle the remake - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

a little riddle the remake
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Mafia :: General :: Jesters-
Jump to: