Divine Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Mafia

Divine Mafia - Runescape clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings Empty
PostSubject: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyFebruary 24th 2009, 9:43 am

As many quotes that I see on Josh's and Josep's websites, I realised something was amiss to the forums! Quotes and sayings! So I hope our Don's can appreciate this forum as well as the rest of our little community. A good place I know of to find wise sayings is in the book of proverbs of the Bible. But write down any that you know or make up your own.

"Sometimes the littlest things in life are the hardest to take. You can sit on a mountain more comfortably than on a tack." ~Author Unknown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 7:20 am

I just want to put out that I don't have any of these by heart, and have actually just discovered them. I found a great many quotes that have been categorized at the quote garden which I found on google. Here is a link for those interested: quote garden

"Unity to be real must stand the severest strain without breaking." ~Mahatma Gandhi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: quote not shure if i mad it up   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyFebruary 25th 2009, 2:11 pm

this is one quote like thing

"remember the past, but look to the future" ~me? and who i dont know else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyFebruary 26th 2009, 8:33 am

Lol, well if you did, good one! if you didn't, than still a good one!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." ~Ambrose Redmoon
Back to top Go down
Gw Josep1
Admin
Admin
Gw Josep1

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 6:27 am

Nice add-on cast Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 6:42 am

"The only gracious way to accept an insult is to ignore it; if you can't ignore it, top it;
if you can't top it, laugh at it; if you can't laugh at it, it's probably deserved." ~J. Russel Lynes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 2:02 pm

"a wise man looks for questions not answers"
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyFebruary 27th 2009, 3:32 pm

Sextarts are hawt- Dymondhorse
L0L Bunnies-Dymondhorse.

The worst depths of hell are for those who maintain neutrality, in a time of moral crisis-Yours Truly.

This ain't no bow, it's a dildo launcher! It's meant to pacify the enemy.-whynay emnay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyFebruary 28th 2009, 1:52 am

"Contrary to popular belief, there most certainly is an 'I' in 'team.'
It is the same 'I' that appears three times in 'responsibility.'" ~Amber Harding

Please feel free to correct any grammer error involving the quotation marks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 9:04 am

Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. ~Henry Emerson Fosdick
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 9:16 am

"Let's start a riot, Grab your Dildo Launcher's!"-a mixed quote of me and Whynay Emnay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 8:16 am

I worried about you Ben... You got some weird dildo fetish. I thought that was suppose to be a girl thing.... unless. . . . Shocked

"Bad is never good until worse happens." ~Danish Proverb
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 11:26 am

I don't have one....yet.....>.>
Yet. :[]

OMFG....WTF...BBQ....sauce...-Masterhyperg.
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 11:26 am

I'm posting at school lol. my media teach is a dumbass lololololololol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 8:21 pm

"If you got people backing you, levels don't mean a thing."-Don Italy
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 2nd 2009, 9:07 pm

Love is not just saying I love you, it's going to the end of the earth for your lover.-Me, idk if its a quote, but, its ftwww, sort've l000000l.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 11:38 am

Don't answer a fool according to his foolishness, or you'll be like him yourself. Proverbs of the Bible, 26:4
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 4:07 pm

Omigawd, that was good.
Keep this thread alive nubbercakes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 7th 2009, 7:24 am

eye sad kep di twed awive nubbercakes!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 2:40 pm

Ben wrote:
Love is not just saying I love you, it's going to the end of the earth for your lover.-Me, idk if its a quote, but, its ftwww, sort've l000000l.

I finaly found this one:

Love is patient and Love is kind; love does not envy nor does it boast; love is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; love does not rejoice at wrong doing, but rejoices in the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Love Never Ends.
1st Corinthians of the Bible, 13:4-7 (and a bit of the 8th verse for my version).
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 3:10 pm

>_>
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 4:03 pm

"my spork thinks he's batman"~me,me,me,and three other people who gotta pee!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Godfather Divine
Godfather Divine

PostSubject: Re   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 6:42 pm

"The road to Happiness is not in our words,It is only in our actions."

"Love is like a road that is blocked,Follow your heart to clear it."

"Family is the most Valuable asset in a business,But trust is another matter."

"Stick by your blood, But abide by your trust."

"The past is a reflection of what can happen in the future."

"People you leave in your past,Have no place in your future."
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 7:38 pm

naise quotes josh.

i r trying to find one.
Back to top Go down
Johann441
Johann441

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 7:57 pm

idk if this is very good, but i made these:

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Family is just accident.... They don't mean to get on your nerves. They don't even mean to be your family, they just are.

I know why families were created with all their imperfections. They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed.

No matter what you've done for yourself or for humanity, if you can't look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished?

I stoled a few of these, but i couldnt find the authors, first 3 are mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings   Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotes, proverbs, and good old fashioned sayings
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Mafia :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: